Powered By Blogger

03 November 2010

Conversations with a spam bot.

tyni Deluxe (10:34 PM): 
Jason (10:34 PM):  Hola!
tyni Deluxe (10:35 PM):  Hello there.. My name is Cynthia.. Got ur ID through Messenger Directory 
Jason (10:35 PM):  I was wondering why I didn't recognize the name/address.
Jason (10:35 PM):  You're a spambot, aren't you?
tyni Deluxe (10:35 PM):  I love chatting with new people.. Would you like to chat today? Where are you from?
Jason (10:36 PM):  I raped a chicken this morning.
tyni Deluxe (10:36 PM):  Nice Im 22 years old i'm going to school in Orlando.. Can i ask you a question?
Jason (10:36 PM):  Only if it has to do with how to properly rape a chicken.
Jason (10:37 PM):  Of course everyone thinks that raping a chicken is as simple as pulling your cock out and ramming it up the chicken's egg hole.
Jason (10:38 PM):  But there is a lot more to it than that.
Jason (10:38 PM):  First you have to scare the chicken.
tyni Deluxe (10:38 PM):  Do you like big booty girls with big tits? lol seriously cuz thats what i am/have..Is that too much for you to handle?
Jason (10:38 PM):  I like scared chickens with tight egg holes.
Jason (10:38 PM):  Have you not been paying attention?
tyni Deluxe (10:38 PM):  so yea i'm lonely would you like to have some kinky fun? Would you like to see me?
Jason (10:38 PM):  Will there be chickens?
tyni Deluxe (10:38 PM):  ok but i have no pictures on my computer.. but i have a video camera connected 
Jason (10:39 PM):  I don't have a camera, but I still have a bloody feather that I keep sniffing to make it through the day.
tyni Deluxe (10:39 PM):  ok let me set up my camera for you baby i hope your ready for some booty shots..
Jason (10:40 PM):  Let me grab my chicken raping boots.
tyni Deluxe (10:40 PM):  lol ok goto http://www.webcaminvitation.info/kab and we can go 1 on 1 chat. Just click join at the top of the webpage.
Jason (10:41 PM):  I don't click any links that aren't obviously about slutty chickens that are asking to be raped.
Jason (10:41 PM):  Plus, everyone knows that chickens are scared of the internet.
Jason (10:42 PM):  So, are we going to fuck this chicken against its will, or not?
Jason (10:43 PM):  I like to be called Colonel when I'm fucking chickens.
tyni Deluxe (10:45 PM):  http://www.webcaminvitation.info/krz
Jason (10:46 PM):  You changed it?
Jason (10:46 PM):  Is that the link for your sexy chicken videos?
tyni Deluxe (10:46 PM):  Don't worry baby its free to join this site all you have to do is register
Jason (10:46 PM):  Can I call you Scabby McTitterly?
tyni Deluxe (10:46 PM):  fill out your cc info baby for Age verification ONLY, your card will not be charged.. ok i'm ready for u now
Jason (10:47 PM):  My balls are registered.
Jason (10:47 PM):  Registered weapons of fowl destruction!
tyni Deluxe (10:47 PM):  What color Panties do you think i should wear? i might have you favorite color here somewhere...
Jason (10:47 PM):  Egg Poop Brown.
Jason (10:50 PM):  Sometimes I feel like a frog, but frogs don't have feathers.
tyni Deluxe (10:50 PM):  I'll do anything you want me to do.. Do you see me? I can't chat with you on the site till you register 
Jason (10:51 PM):  I can't scratch my balls until I get all the feathers and glue out of my pants.
tyni Deluxe (10:51 PM):  Baby I'm So Horny right now! Do Whatever You have to, to get in! i'll spank my ass till its red for u!!!
Jason (10:52 PM):  Are you trying to get me arrested for assault?!
Jason (10:52 PM):  This is why I only fuck chickens. Cops never listen to them.
tyni Deluxe (10:52 PM):  Your such a good boy, i'm gonna show you what good boys deserve.. i'll be waiting for you on the site...
Jason (10:52 PM):  I'll be here, thinking about chickens.
Jason (10:53 PM):  Thank you for reminding me to stop and think about the little things, Scabby McTitterly.

No comments:

Post a Comment